Online Course ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System Awareness
This course aims to equip the learner with:
- Understanding of the definition of environment
- Knowledge of the current environmental problems and how to protect the environment
- Understanding on the external & internal pressure on industry towards environmental protection
- Knowledge on the organisation commitment in achieving environmental objectives
- Knowledge of the basic principles of environmental management system standard
- Practical approaches to identify the environmental aspects of their company’s activities, products and services, as well as the operational control in removing and mitigating the impact of aspects
Why this course?
The international standard ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System provides an excellent model for any organisation seeking a systematic way to manage environmental aspects or to meet defined environmental policies.
An effective environmental management system can help an organisation enhance its reputation and image, comply with regulatory obligations, fulfil the requirements of customers; as well as to reduce liabilities, increase productivity and profitability.
What will I learn?
By the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of environmental management and its importance business operations;
- Understand the basic principles of environmental management system standard
- Introduction to Environment
- Organisation Commitment
- What is ISO 14001?
- Environmental Aspect, Impact & Control
How long will it take?
The course is designed in a series of half-hour lessons that will require participants to follow a sequential structure with tests at the end of each session to gauge understanding.
The course can be completed in 2 ½ hours straight or over a period of time. We recommend not to exceed a day so that participants do not lose the learning momentum.
How to register?
For enrollment, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org