Online Course OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System Awareness
This OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System Awareness
online course aims to equip the participant with:
- Understanding of the definition of Occupational Health and Safety
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety issues and its costs
- Understanding on the external & internal pressure in Occupational Health and Safety
- Knowledge on the organisation commitment in achieving safe work place
- Knowledge of the basic principles of Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard and overview of the OSHAS 18001 requirements
- Practical approaches to Occupational Hazard, Risk and Control
Why this course?
This online course provides an awareness towards the OSHAS 18001:2007 requirements
, particularly in what is the fundamental and basis for the standard. It is particularly useful as a foundation for those who wish to develop an understanding about OSHAS 18001:2007 and for staff in preparation for setting up or maintaining the standard in their organisation.
This course has been developed by professionals with practical application of OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
. Examples provided covers many sectors, including service and manufacturing sectors.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this online course, participants will be able to: -
- Understand the core concepts of occupational health and safety management system
- Gain an appreciation of ISO 18001:2007 requirements.
- Overview of Occupational Health and Safety issues and concerns
- Explanations of the more difficult or most often misunderstood terms
- Overview of clauses in OSHAS 18001
- Explanation of Hazards, Risks and Controls
- Test at the end of the session
Our OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System Awareness online course is well blended with Self-Learning and Tests. It comprises of 5 sessions and end with a test to gauge the participant understanding. Passing requirement is 70% for each session. Participant is required to complete each session and pass the test at the end of the session.
How to register?
For enrollment, please email to email@example.com