What information do we collect?
a. Personal Information
We collect information from you in a variety of ways including, but not limited to:
1. when you:
- register on our website
- place an order
- subscribe to our newsletter
- respond to a survey or fill out a form
2. And in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Personal information can include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and/ or any other information you provide us.
b. Non-Personal Information
- Browser type and operating system
- Web pages you view
- Links you click
- IP address, and any other related information
This information is used for our own research purposes and is stored and dealt with separately from Data. We do not link IP addresses to any personal information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process your request to purchase our product(s) and services(s)
- For our own marketing purposes, by sending you information (eg, postal mail, email and telephone) on company news, promotions, special offers, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- For our own reference and record
- For your use of the online services available at any of our websites and/or through other telecommunication channels
- Better understanding of how our website is being used so we can improve them and engage and retain users
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other website feature
- To improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you, so that we can better respond to your individual needs.
How do we protect your information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the website and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe releasing such is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personal identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these websites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions
section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Last updated: 1 May 2015