Organisational Excellence > Operational Excellence / Lean Sigma
'Combining the POWER of Lean and Six Sigma'
What is Lean Sigma?
Lean Sigma is the integration of two widely used business improvement approaches - Lean and Six Sigma. Each of the approach by itself has its own merits and focus. However, when integrated together, Lean Sigma offers the organisation a wealth of tools and techniques to resolve issues that they may not have been able to overcome through the singular use of Lean or Six Sigma. Imagine the business opportunities when one is able to fulfill clients’ delivery and quality needs whilst keeping costs down! This is the power of Lean Sigma!
Both Lean and Six Sigma are widely recognised as sound management principles with proven methodologies and tools to achieve financial gains. Where they differ is their focus. Lean tools are effective in improving efficiency and speed to market by its focus on the process flow and pull, while Six Sigma tools are more suited for reducing defects and errors through controlling process variation. They are both complementary and with Lean Sigma, one gets to harness the best of Lean and Six Sigma in a single, coordinated initiative.
Lean Sigma has been successfully implemented in both manufacturing as well as service organisations, from aeronautical, to health care, financial, tele-communication and information technology.
With Lean Sigma, one gains the potent synergy of the best of Lean and Six Sigma in a single, coordinated initiative. With Lean Sigma, one can accelerate one’s aspirations to achieve business excellence in Quality, Cost and Delivery, with dramatic results to the organisation’s bottom line.
What the organisation can expect from Lean Sigma
Depending on the industry type, an average company can expect the following benefits:
- allow the business to determine gaps and initiate actions to close them by using tools and techniques from Lean and Six Sigma
- identify and implement best practises across organisation
- producing true change that manifests itself on the bottom line
- increased and exceed customer satisfaction
- create a balanced deliverables on the perspective of financial, customer, internal processes and employees's learning and growth
Our Lean Sigma Offerings
1. Project Coaching and Consultancy
2. Lean Sigma Belters Assessment and Certification
3. Support on Project Management and Selection
4. Strategic Consulting on Lean Sigma Implementation
Lean Sigma Training Programmes
- Lean Sigma for Senior Executive
- Lean Sigma Champion
- Certified Lean Sigma Black Belt
- Certified Lean Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Sigma Yellow Belt
- Understanding Lean Sigma
.... more training programmes are available here
Looking for consulting services?
Neville Clarke's consultancy services are designed to maximise benefits, provide cost effective and customer-focused solutions. Contact us to discuss your needs.