Since the release of the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA, 1994), many organizations have found themselves relying entirely on their Safety and Health Committees to ensure that everything is in place.
Besides OSHA, there are other legislations that an organization is required to comply. However, without proper training, compliance is piecemeal and guesswork.
This course will help you to decode the mysteries and applications of governing legislations.
• Provide delegates with a general introduction to the Malaysian occupational safety and health laws.
• Offer awareness of compliance to the currently prevailing acts, regulations and codes of practices.
• Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety Law of Malaysia
• Factories and Machinery Act, 1967
• Factories and Machinery Regulations
• Occupational Safety and Health Act, 1994
• Occupational Safety and Health Regulations
• Other OSH Related Acts and Regulations
o Poisons Act
o Fire Services Act
Participants would be able to:
• Comply to the (Occupational Safety and Health Act, 1994) requirement for training
• Know the Malaysian laws that have to be complied
• Read the applicable law books and apply them in their organizations
• Distinguish between mandatory actions and prescriptives
• Able to know and use the correct forms for application and/or reporting.
This course is suitable for anyone with an interest in Malaysian OSH laws, safety and health members and working project team for OHSAS 18001 or OHS Management System Managers.
Should you want to proceed to identify potential hazards and risk assessment, do attend HS3 Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment & Control (HIRAC).
All Neville-Clarke tutors are full time consultants, auditors and trainers. The tutor assigned is always an experienced professional with practical application of the subject matter, who will be able to understand and meet the unique requirement of your industry.
This is a one-day course running from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
HRDF Scheme: SBL Scheme