The ISO/IEC 17025 describes the criteria for competence in the arena of calibration and/or testing laboratories. The internal auditing for laboratory management system training is based on this standard.
The focus of this ISO/IEC 17025 Internal Auditing course is on execution of an effective internal audit of the laboratory competence through assessing its personnel competency assessment, specific technical requirements including achievement of laboratory quality control programme.
This training aims to provide delegates:
• an understanding of the internal audit process for laboratory management system;
• the required knowledge and skills to conduct effective internal audits in their laboratories.
Upon completion of the training, delegates will be able to:
• gain practical knowledge of the techniques required for implementation of a successful internal audit programme;
• conduct an effective audit and report the findings.
This course will benefit all laboratory management staff tasked to perform or manage internal audits for their laboratory management system in compliance to ISO/IEC 17025 requirements.
Delegates should have knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025 requirements, and it is encouraged that delegates attend the ‘Understanding ISO/IEC 17025 for Testing and Calibration Laboratories’, prior to this course.
• Introduction to auditing
• Overview of Auditing
• ISO/IEC 17025 An auditor’s perspective
- requirements versus check point & control
- responsibility and training
- records and documentation
• Audit planning
• Conducting the audit
• Audit reporting
• Post audit activities
• Course Summary
HRDF Scheme: Claimable under SBL Scheme