The AS 9100 family of standards is an ISO 9001 based standard with additions and interpretations specific to the aerospace industry with emphasis placed on areas having the greatest impact on safety, reliability and regulatory compliance for aerospace products.
This course is designed to give delegates the knowledge and skills needed to undertake an unbiased and constructive quality management system audit in line with the generic guidelines laid down in ISO 19011 and AS9100. Delegates will learn the skills and techniques of a process-based audit, how to report on the findings, and post audit activities.
This training will provide delegates with:
• the competencies necessary for planning & conducting internal audits against the requirements of AS 9100.
• knowledge, practical skills and techniques of conducting a process-based audit
• understanding on auditing protocols and practices based on ISO 19011
• skills to report audit findings clearly.
The course covers tutorials, discussions, case study and facilitated activities.
• AS9100 Background
• AS 9100 Audit Overview
• AS 9100 Requirements Overview
• Audit Planning
• Process Approach to Auditing
• Conducting Audit
• Audit Reporting
• Audit Scenario Exercises
• Live Audit Exercises
Upon completion of the training, delegates will be able to:
• perform an effective AS9100 internal auditing with the skills and techniques acquired
• apply a process-based approach in auditing
• have better understanding of AS 9100 and how to audit for conformance.
This training is specially designed for company Quality Management Representatives (QMR)s, auditors and all personnel involved in an AS 9100 audit process. This includes:
– those tasked to carry out internal audits
– those organising or managing the internal audit programme and/or management system
– those tasked to train or guide other internal auditors.
It is recommended that participants have knowledge of ISO 9001 and/or AS 9100 prior to attendance of this course.
All Neville-Clarke tutors are full time consultants, auditors and trainers. The tutor assigned is always an experienced professional with practical application of the subject matter, who will be able to understand and meet the unique requirement of your industry.
This is a two-day course running from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
HRDF Scheme : SBL Scheme