This course is one of a series designed for companies wishing to obtain ISO 22000 certification. This course provides delegates with a detailed understanding of the audit requirements specific to ISO 22000, as well as concepts, roles and responsibilities of the internal auditor.
A process-based approach advocates assessment of the inputs, outputs and control within a process, as well as its interactions with other processes, and is especially helpful in identifying weak links between processes and opportunities for continual improvement. It must be said that traceability in the food chain is especially important and understanding of this approach greatly helps to ensure that there are no weak links in the food supply chains.
To provide delegates with:
- Basic understanding of auditing protocols and the process based audit
- Practical knowledge and skills necessary to conduct an internal audit using a process based approach
- The necessary competencies to conduct an audit on the ISO 22000 food safety management system.
- ISO 22000 Background
- Introduction to Auditing
- Audit Overview
- Audit Planning
- Process Based Auditing
- Conduct the Audit
- Reporting the Audit
- Post Audit Actions
Participants would be able to:-
- Conduct a process based audit which is aligned to food safety requirements
- Acquire skills needed to be a competent auditor of a food safety management system
- Focus on the effectiveness and efficiency of the key processes.
This course is designed for managers, executives and quality professionals who need to be equipped with a thorough understanding of the ISO 22000 process based internal audit requirements and how the internal audit system should be implemented.
The course is suitable for all who are involved in the implementation, maintenance and internal auditing of the food safety management system.
It is recommended that participants be equipped with knowledge of the ISO 22000 requirements prior to attendance of this course.
All Neville-Clarke tutors are full time consultants, auditors and trainers. The tutor assigned is always an experienced professional with practical application of the subject matter, who will be able to understand and meet the unique requirement of your industry.
This is a two-day course running from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Claimable under SBL scheme