As an organization adopts or about to adopt formal management system standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001, there is always a need to ensure all personnel especially key staff to understand and appreciate the management systems.
Since there are many standards that an organization practices, it is imperative that these standards should not be confused during implementation. All personnel need to have adequate knowledge to enable them to support the overall systems.
This training will provide delegates:
• An understanding of the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards
• An understanding of the differences between these standards
• An introduction to the concept of integrated management system
This course covers tutorials, discussions and facilitated activities on the following:
• Overview of management system standards (MSS)
• ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
• ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System
• OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupation Health and Safety Management System
• Main differences between QEHS Management System standards
• Integrated Management System
Upon completion of the training, delegates will be able to:
• understand the core concepts of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Management System.
• support the implementation of integrated management system
This course will benefit individuals who are involved in the establishment, implementation, maintaining and improving integrated management system from Top Management to the Employees in the production floor.
All Neville-Clarke tutors are full time consultants, auditors and trainers. The tutor assigned is always an experienced professional with practical application of the subject matter, who will be able to understand and meet the unique requirement of your industry
Claimable Under SBL Scheme