ISO 13485:2016 Tea Talk - 27th June 2016
Posted on 30 June 2016
In conjunction with the release of ISO 13485:2016 on 25th February 2016, two sessions of ISO 13485:2016 tea talk were held by Neville Clarke Singapore at it's in-house Learning Centre, on 27th June 2016. The two sessions received great response with 30 participants from 20 companies attended this event.
The speaker, Mr. Tang Kok Weng, elaborated on the changes to the ISO 13485 standard in other topics related to the revision:
- The development of ISO 13485:2016
- Why is there a need to change?
- ISO 9001:2015 vs ISO 13485:2016
- The key changes in ISO 13485:2016
- The impact - how the revision affect certified organisations
- Actions you can take - transition pathway and timeline
It is our great pleasure to host the two sessions of tea talk and would like to extend our appreciation to the organisations who participated.