Neville Clarke is now a CQI-IRCA’s Approved Training Partner
Posted on 15 September 2016
We are pleased to announce that Neville Clarke is now an approved training partner (ATP) for CQI-IRCA’s courses.
The Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) is a global professional body advancing the practice of quality management to improve the performance of organisations. The International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA), the leading professional body for management system auditors, is a division of the CQI following a restructuring of the two organizations. We are proud to be associated with these two prestigious names which are recognized for their high standard in competency development.
Our current courses, listed below, are now part of the CQI Competency Framework:
- Quality Management Systems Auditor/ Lead Auditor Training Course (A17399)
- Environmental Management Systems Auditor/ Lead Auditor Training Course (A17400)
- Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Auditor/ Lead Auditor Training Course (A17436)
- FSMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course (Based on FSSC 22000: ISO 22000:2005 and ISO/TS 22002-1:2009) (A17512)
- IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Auditor/ Lead Auditor Training Course (QMS) (A18030)
- IRCA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Auditor / Lead Auditor Training Course (EMS) (A18040)
- IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Transition Training Course Module 1 – Annex SL (A17956)
- IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Transition Training Course Module 2 – QMS (A17957)
- IRCA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Transition Training Course Module 2 – EMS (A17967)
The CQI Competency Framework features new courses that are designed to meet the skill and knowledge required by industry. As an ATP, we intend to bring you other certified courses that cover more comprehensive range of subjects relating to all aspects of the quality profession, besides audit.