All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk. And we will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
We do not warrant that functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that this website and the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
Use of this website
You must not:
- Use nevilleclarke.com for any activities or post or transmit to or via our websites any information or materials which breach any law, infringe a third party's rights or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes;
- Use nevilleclarke.com in a way or post to or transmit to or via our websites any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our websites;
- Use nevilleclarke.com to send unsolicited electronic mail messages to anyone;
- Make any fraudulent or speculative enquiries, reservations or requests using our websites;
- Post, or transmit via our websites any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- Tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to our websites;
- Knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to our websites; and
- Attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
Intellectual Property Rights
This website contains trademarks, service marks and trade names owned by Neville Clarke ("Neville-Clarke (Singapore) Pte Limited") that are protected by applicable trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may view, download and print material on this website for non-commercial personal use only. However, without the express prior written consent of Neville Clarke and any other rights owner, you may not publicly display, perform, transmit, list, modify, reproduce, distribute, participate in the transfer or sale of, make derivative works from, upload or otherwise use any of the Neville Clarke Intellectual Property contained on this website or the selection, arrangement or coordination of its content. If you receive such permission, you may not delete, change or in any manner or fashion alter or enhance the existing trademark notices. You should not assume anything on this website is necessarily in the public domain. Additionally, you agree not to post or use any information from this website for any advertising or solicitation for products or services without Neville Clarke's express prior written consent.
Third Party Content
Changes to This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the website at any time without notice. Your continued use of the website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the website or discontinue any use of the website immediately.
How to Conctact Us
Last updated: 1 May 2015