High mobility among employees today post a constant challenge to organizations trying to run and grow their operations. Many organizations have the additional challenge of developing foreign employees with different work cultures, language proficiencies and work mind-sets.
Is your organization struggling to achieve the following?
- Consistent workmanship or quality performance from your employees
- A skilled and competent workforce in spite of high employee turnover
- Ideas and contribution from supervisors, line leaders and operation personnel for improvement in the daily operations
- Effective and consistent training contents and methods
- Hands-on practical in-house training of your employees
- Standardization in your work processes across the organisation
Then Training Within Industry (TWI) might just be the solution for you!
TRAINING WITHIN INDUSTRY FOR HOLISTIC SHOPFLOOR MANAGEMENT :
A proven technique used extensively in the automotive industry, TWI is an essential component of the competency tool kit for all discerning supervisors, trainers and process owners.
This programme aims to provide delegates with a good understanding of :
- TWI is and its’ enormous potential
- The application of TWI tools and techniques
- The importance of the correct training approach
- How daily work operations can be improved to increase productivity and eliminate waste
- The importance of human factors for a successful work team
The programme will consist of theory, demonstration, simulation, discussions and a workshop to accelerate the learning process.
Upon completion of the programme, participants would be able to:
- improve work processes in a structured and focused manner
- establish the best practice to perform the tasks
- setup job standards that are informative and effective for employees
- peform effective on-the-job training (OJT)
- grasp key points of job relations on the shop floor
- work towards a work environment that will enhance team-work and co-operation among employees
Equally applicable to manufacturing and service sectors, this course is designed for supervisors, trainers and executives responsible for operations and staff development. It is also suitable for those tasked with work process improvement for quality and productivity enhancement.
All Neville-Clarke tutors are full time consultants and trainers. They have many years of experience in conducting results oriented training programmes for a wide range of industry and for all levels of the organization. Their effective presentation and facilitation skills enable them to cater to the needs of the delegates and the organizations concerned. You will benefit from the tutor’s friendly 2-way communication approach as well as the tutor’s vast experienced shared during the programme.
This is a 2-day training course running from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.