A successful project takes into consideration implementation of a methodology which will ensure that projects are well-managed and deliver the expected results and to expectations. Where Project Management is involved, it is important to apply a set of techniques that will promise success in repeated and different types of projects.
At the end of the 2-day training, delegates are expected to
- Understand the benefits of Project Management
- Understand the lifecycle of a project
- Understand and apply the project management methodology for successful projects and improvement of project performance in all stages of a project lifecycle
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Objective Setting
- Project Team
- Project Charter
- Resource Planning
- Risk Assessment
- Potential Problem Analysis
- Risk Assessment Tools
- Project Implementation
- Timing Plan
- Project Management Applications
- Case Studies/ Project Workshop
The course is for Business Executives, Project Managers, and Project Team Members who are involved in business transformation / performance improvement projects.
This is a two-day course running from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.