Are you looking to make your organisation more effective and productive? If your answer is "yes," you need to change with the way it thinks. Combining the leading improvement methods of Lean and Six Sigma, this winning technique drives performance to the next level and this training shows you how.
Lean and Six Sigma focus in maximizing the quality and efficiency of your organization whilst maintaining a balanced deliverable in:
- Enhanced organizational skills
- Improved process performance
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Better business results
This course provides the key concepts of this combined strategy and explains how you can use it to get the very best out of your team and your business.
This programme aims to help delegates:
- Explain what is Lean Manufacturing, its purpose and benefits
- Provide an overview of how the Lean methodology can bring the organization towards business excellence
- To explain the purpose of Six Sigma and its benefits
- To provide an overview of how the Six Sigma methodology can help to improve business requirements
- To enable participants to experience the DMAIC process
- The combined effectiveness of Lean and Six Sigma
Participants will be able to:
- Comprehend the concept and principles of Lean
- Identify opportunities for waste elimination in their organizations and reduce wasteful activities
- Define & explain the concept of Six Sigma
- Understand the basic principles and purpose of Six Sigma in action as a corporate program for quality.
- Understand the concept of DMAIC improvement methodology
- Illustrate with examples on how organizations can be benefited from implementing Lean Sigma business strategy
All Neville-Clarke tutors are full time consultants, auditors and trainers. The tutor assigned is always an experienced professional with practical application of the subject matter, who will be able to understand and meet the unique requirement of your industry.
This is a 2-day course running from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.