This course is designed to provide:
- An understanding of the requirements of ISO 9000:2008 series on supplier management
- An understanding of the criteria for supplier selection, evaluation and re-evaluation processes
- An appreciation of the supplier relationship management processes in the selection, evaluation, re-evaluation and control of suppliers
- A understanding of the processes to improve the effectiveness of supplier relationship management for mutually beneficial business relationship
- Background on Requirements of ISO9001:2008 and ISO 9004:2009 on Supplier Related Processes
- Overview of Supplier Management Processes
- Specification Process
- Evaluation and Selection Process
- Monitoring Process
- Managing Supplier Relationships and Supply Strategy
This training is designed for company purchasing personnel and contracting/out-sourcing in-charge who are tasked with the responsibility of evaluating, selecting, and monitoring their company suppliers/contractors in compliance with the ISO 9001:2008 QMS requirement for supplier management and towards effective and beneficial supplier partnerships.
This is a one-day course running from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.