Lean Sigma is an improvement management system adopted by many enterprises to realize the vision of operational excellence. This vision is realized through successful execution of Lean Sigma improvement projects. For this reason, organizations implementing Lean Sigma need to train the project team members as Yellow Belts in which they will be equipped with the DMAIC methodology and the basic Lean Sigma tools used.
The objective of this program is to train the participants on the basic level of Lean Sigma improvement skills to develop Yellow Belts who serve as the members of the improvement project team. Upon completion of this program, the participants will:
- Understand the concepts of Lean Sigma and the DMAIC process steps.
- Support Green & Black Belts as team members to participate effectively in improvement projects.
- Be able to apply the improvement tools learned in day-to-day job activities.
Participants will be able to:
- Collect reliable data and perform simple data analysis.
- Participate effectively in team problem solving process.
- Participate effectively in process mapping and redesign efforts.
- Assist in disseminating and applying Lean Sigma methodology within their organizations.
- Lean Sigma Overview
- The DMAIC Improvement Process
- Process Mapping Overview
- Data Collection Plan
- Graphical Tools
- Understanding and Describing Variation
- Cause and Effect Analysis
- Solutions Generation
- 5S Workplace Organization*
- Poka Yoke (Mistake Proofing)
*Note 1: The module on 5S Workplace Organization will be delivered through e-learning. Each candidate will be allocated with a secured password upon the commencement of the training to access for learning and assessment.
This training is designed for Associate/ Assistant Engineers, Senior Technicians, Executives/ Officers, and/or anyone who is a member of the Lean Sigma team.
Yellow Belt Certification Requirements
- Completion of Yellow Belt Training with 100% attendance
- Completion of 5S e-learning module
- Passing the examination at the end of the training session
All Neville-Clarke tutors are full time consultants, auditors and trainers. The tutor assigned is always an experienced professional with practical application of the subject matter, who will be able to understand and meet the unique requirement of your industry.
This is a 3-day course running from 9.00am to 5.00pm