ISO 9001:2015, the most significant change since year 2000, provides challenges to organizations to correctly interpret the requirements and taking the necessary actions to meet the intention of the standard.
This comprehensive training programme covering a series of carefully chosen topics will enable an organization a smooth journey to meet the new standard. The training programme will require active participation from management and process owners, as a consequence, this will result in a knowledge pool that will be retained for the benefit of the organization for self-maintenance of the system.
This training programme consisting of 4 modules is designed to be conducted on a combination of full day and half day basis. For half day training, staff will have the benefit of allocating their time between focusing on training and work responsibilities. Upon completion of the half day training, the trainer will be available the second half of the day to provide consultancy advice to further assist the delegates with their system development or implementation needs.
Through this programme, the trainer will provide expert knowledge in interpretation of the requirements and provide guidance specific to the organization in developing documentation and implementation to achieve certification to this standard.
This programme aims to provide delegates with the following knowledge and outcomes:
- A detailed interpretation of the standard requirements
- Development of the documented information to meet the requirements
- Ability to conduct internal audit as a verification that system is effectively implemented
- To gain a system that will achieve successful certification to the standard
Upon completion of the training, delegates will :-
- Have a good overview of the development and evolution of the ISO 9001 standard
- Have a good understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001
- Have a good knowledge of the actions required to achieve a successful certification
- Have a practical approach to the planning of the Quality Management System including developing the organizational context, register of compliance obligations, scope, risk & opportunity register, business process map, organizational process management plan, quality objectives plan and identifying documented information
- Have an updated system meeting ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Have completed the internal audit and successfully meet the ISO 9001 standard
TLC Module 1: ISO 9001:2015 Interpretation
- The ISO 9001 evolution: An overview of the evolution of ISO 9001 standard and rationale for the changes to the latest revision
- Understanding the new structure, terminology and concepts including the context of the organization and risk based thinking
- The Foundation of the standard: The quality management principles, the PDCA cycle and process approach
- Clause 4~10: Explanations of the requirements
TLC Module 2: QMS Strategic Planning towards ISO 9001:2015
- Organizational context: Understanding the organization and its context, identifying external and internal issues, development of organizational context diagram
- Compliance obligations: Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties, development of register of compliance obligations
- Scope of the system: Understanding the scope and intended outcomes
- QMS processes: Understanding process approach, development of business process map, development of organizational process management plan
- Quality Objectives: Understanding of objectives, development of quality objective plan
- Risk approach: Understanding risk and opportunities, risk & opportunity approach strategy, development of risk & opportunity register
TLC Module 3: Documenting and Implementing ISO 9001:2015
- Documentation structure: Quality Manual, procedures and support documents
- Development of Quality Manual
- Development of procedures and support documents
- Implementation strategy
TLC Module 4: ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training (Process Risk and Performance Based Approach)
- Overview of internal auditing
- ISO 9001 fundamentals for auditors
- Understanding of process approach, risk and performance
- Pre-audit preparation
- Conducting the audit
- Reporting the audit & follow-up
- Practical guidance
This programme is designed for the management level or project committee of an organization wishing to meet the ISO 9001:2015 certification. This programme is particularly useful to those managing the quality management system, process owners and internal auditors.
All Neville Clarke tutors are full time consultants, auditors and trainers. The tutor assigned is a professional who has years of experience working with organisations to help them set-up and successfully maintain their quality management system. They are able to share their experiences, provide practical advice and solutions, and share common pitfalls faced by real-life organisations in their quest towards ISO 9001 certification.