The ISO 9001:2008 QMS emphasizes continual improvement through top down involvement from management level to the rank and file. The course intends to provide the participants with the understanding of management’s role in carrying out an effective review of the quality system as a means of identifying problems and problem solutions and more importantly, improvements to the system for better business process performance.
This course is designed to provide :
- An understanding of the requirements of ISO9001:2008 on management review;
- An understanding of the results of management review committee in the review and improvement of the organization’s management systems;
- An appreciation of the common problems with management review; and
- A knowledge of the processes to improve the effectiveness of management review.
- Requirements of ISO9001:2008 QMS on Management Review
- Planning for Management Review
- Conducting a Management Review
- Follow-up Activities
- Pursuing Continual Improvement
This training course is intended for Executives, Managers, Quality Professionals who want to be equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to conduct an effective and successful management reviews for the purpose of improving the existing quality system.
This is a one-day course running from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.