Trainers hold the key that unlocks new skills and knowledge for others. But they must be well organized, well prepared and confident. This applies both to those involved in full-time training and others whose role requires that they deliver training alongside their other responsibilities.
By the end of the course delegates will have:
- understood learning preferences
- recognized training style
- identified training contribution to business
- constructed training objectives
- delivered structured training
- led group discussions.
Participants are actively involved right form the start of this course and will acquire both the structure and the behavioral techniques that form the basis of effective training. Topics include:
- preferred learning styles
- business performance and the role of the trainer
- communicating to groups
- preparation, delivery and review of training
- personal progress records
- flexible behaviors
- planning, leading and summarizing group discussions
- training follow-up and reviews.
The course is for company personnel who intend to become a trainer
This is a two-day course running from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.