Six Sigma is a tried-and-tested methodology that has helped many organizations to increase profits through improved business efficiency and customer satisfaction. Compared with other quality initiatives, Six Sigma has the following special features:
- Effective management involvement.
- Diligent attention to improving business processes.
- Disciplined application of methodology and use of facts.
- Strong results orientation.
This programme aims to help delegates :
- To explain the purpose of Six Sigma and its approach
- To discuss Six Sigma implementation
- To provide an overview of how the Six Sigma methodology can help to improve business requirements
- To enable participants to experience the DMAIC process
Participants will be able to:
- Define & explain the concept of Six Sigma.
- Illustrate with examples on how organizations can be benefited from implementing this revolutionary business approach.
- Understand the basic principles and purpose of Six Sigma in action as a corporate program for quality.
- Outline the DMAIC improvement methodology for their projects.
- The Origins of Six Sigma
- What is Six Sigma
- Impact of Six Sigma Implementation
- Measuring Process Output Variation
- Process Sigma Level & Calculation
- The Relationship with Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- The Six Sigma DMAIC Process- Step-by-Step Approach
- Six Sigma Tools/ Techniques Application - An Overview
- Activity : Variation Reduction Simulation Game
This training is intended for all who want to achieve operational excellence, as well as anyone who want to know more about this revolutionary methodology.
This is a 1-day course running from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
This course is HRDF claimable under SBL Scheme.