Business Continuity Planning is a comprehensive approach that ensures an organization can continue to operate and make money, not only after a natural calamity but also in the event of smaller disruptions including illness or departure of key personnel, supply chain partner problems or other challenges that businesses face from time to time.
This two-day course is designed to help organizations develop, implement, and test a BCM Program that will effectively prevent the interruption of mission-critical services, even in the event of a major business interruption.
This programme aims to help delegates
- Understand the organization’s business
- Comprehend all aspects of establishing a Business Continuity Plan.
- Perform a Risk Analysis.
- Prepare documentation of the plan.
- Develop Business Continuity Strategies
- Develop methods and procedures for reviewing the recovery plan controls, maintaining the plan, and evaluating the effectiveness of the recovery plan
- BCP Organization
- Business Continuity Planning Process
- Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment Documentations
- Risk Control Documentations
- Business /Service Recovery Options and Strategies
- Organization BCM Strategy
- Process BCM Strategy
- Resource Recovery Business Strategy
- BCP Development
This is an overview compact course specially designed to meet the needs for key management staff, risk management committee, working team for BS25999 management systems compliance and/or all interested functions and levels for the basic understanding of business continuity management.
This is a two-day course running from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.